Georg Friedrich Händel: Der Messias
Barbara Schlick, Sandrine Piau, Andreas Scholl, Mark Padmore, Nathan Berg, Les Arts Florissants, William Christie
CD (Compact Disc)
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
Nur noch 1 Stück am Lager. Danach versandfertig innerhalb einer Woche (soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
Disk 1 von 2
Der Messias Hwv 56 (Oratorium) (Gesamtaufnahme)
- 1 Sinfonia (1. Teil)
- 2 Rezitativ: Comfort ye, my people, saith your God
- 3 Arie: Every valley shall be exalted
- 4 Chor: And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed
- 5 Rezitativ: Thus saith the Lord of hosts
- 6 Arie: But who may abide the day of his coming?
- 7 Chor: And he shall purify the sons of Levi
- 8 Rezitativ: Behold, a virgin shall conceive - Arie: O thou that tellest good tidings to Zion - Chor: O thou that tellest
- 9 Rezitativ: For behold, darkness shall cover the earth - Arie: The people that walked in darkness
- 10 Chor: For unto us a child is born
- 11 Pastoral Symphony
- 12 Rezitativ: There were shepherds abiding in the field - Rezitativ: And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them - ...
- 13 Arie: Rejoice greatly, o daughter of Zion
- 14 Rezitativ: Then shall the eyes of the blind be opened - Arie: He shall feed his flock like a shepherd
- 15 Chor: His yoke is easy, and his burthen is light
- 16 Chor: Behold the lamb of God (2. Teil)
- 17 Arie: He was despised and rejected of men
- 18 Chor: Surely he hath borne our griefs - Chor: All we like sheep have gone astray
Disk 2 von 2
- 1 Rezitativ: All they that see him laugh him to scorn - Chor: He trusted in God that he would deliver him
- 2 Rezitativ: Thy rebuke hath broken his heart - Arie: Behold and see if there be any sorrow - Rezitativ: He was cut off...
- 3 Arie: But thou didst not leave his soul in hell
- 4 Chor: Lift up your hands, o ye gates
- 5 Rezitativ: Unto which of the angels said he at any time - Chor: Let all the angels of God worship him
- 6 Arie: Thou art gone up on high
- 7 Chor: The Lord gave the world
- 8 Arie: How beautiful are the feet of them
- 9 Chor: Their sound is gone out into all lands
- 10 Arie: Why do the nations so furiously rage together
- 11 Chor: Let us break their bonds asunder
- 12 Rezitativ: He that dwelleth in heaven shall laugh them to scorn - Arie: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron
- 13 Chor: Hallelujah!
- 14 Arie: I know that my redeemer liveth
- 15 Chor: Since by man came death
- 16 Rezitativ: Behold, I tell you a mistery - Arie: The trumpet shall sound
- 17 Rezitativ: Then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written - Duett: O death, where is thy sting? - ...
- 18 Arie: If God be for us, who can be against us?
- 19 Chor: Worthy is the lamb that was slain
- 20 Chor: Amen