Rutland Boughton: The Immortal Hour
The Immortal Hour
CD (Compact Disc)
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
umgehend lieferbar, Bestand beim Lieferanten vorhanden
Portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands
Disk 1 von 2
The immortal hour (A music-drama) (Gesamtaufnahme)
- 1 A wood, dark and mysterious. In the background the faint glimmer of a lake (Akt 1, Szene 1)
- 2 Dalua (slowly coming out of the shadow)
- 3 Voices in the wood
- 4 Dalua: Ye know not who I am
- 5 Dalue: I have com hither, led by dreams and visions
- 6 A voice (unexpectedly near)
- 7 Dalua: I am old
- 8 A voice: Brother and kin to all the twilit gods
- 9 The sound of mocking laughter is heard from the wood
- 10 Dalua: Laugh not, ye outcasts of the invisible world
- 11 Etain wanders into view, looking lost and bewildered
- 12 Dalua (stepping forward with a courtly bow, faintly touched with mockery)
- 13 Dalua (touching her lightly with the shadow of his hand)
- 14 Etain: I have forgotten all
- 15 A king of men
- 16 Dalua: Led here by dreams
- 17 Etain: I will go back
- 18 Eochaidh: Sir, I am glad
- 19 Dalua: I have come
- 20 Look, o King!
- 21 Eochaidh: There is no backward way for such as I
- 22 Eochaidh: I have heard you calling
- 23 Manus: I've seen that man before who came tonight (Akt 1, Szene 2)
- 24 Manus: Yes, woman, yes, I know: for silence. Hush!
- 25 Etain: But sometimes... sometimes... Tell me: have you heard
- 26 Eochaidh: Good folk, I give you greeting
- 27 Manus: Good sir, you are most welcome.
- 28 Eochaidh: At last I know
- 29 Etain: And your name, fair lord?
- 30 Eochaidh: Truyl, I now know full well
- 31 Etain: I, too, am lifted with the breath
- 32 Eochaidh. Who laughed?
- 33 Etain: None laughed.
- 34 Unseen voices: How beautiful they are
Disk 2 von 2
- 1 Druids: By the voice in the corries (Akt 2)
- 2 Maidens: The bells of youth are ringing
- 3 Warriors: But this was in the old, old, far-off days
- 4 Bards, Maidens and Warriors: Hail, Eochaidh, High King of Eire, hail!
- 5 Bards, Warriors and others: Green fire of Joy, green fire of life
- 6 Eochaidh: Etain, speak, my Queen
- 7 Eochaidh: No, no my Queen
- 8 Etain: I, too, have heard
- 9 Warriors and others: The Queen!
- 10 Midir: Hail, Eochaidh, King of Eire!
- 11 Midir: I am a king's first son
- 12 Druids: Dagda, Lord of thunder and silence
- 13 Eochaidh: Fair lord, my thanks I give
- 14 Midir: Have not great poets sung
- 15 Midir: In the days of the great fires when the hills were aflame
- 16 Eochaidh: Hear us, OEngus, beautiful, terrible, Sun-Lord and Death-Lord!
- 17 Midir: O king, it is a little thing
- 18 Old Bard: I have seen all things pass and all things go
- 19 Eochaidh: Welcome, my queen
- 20 Eochaidh: This nameless lord
- 21 Midir: How beautiful they are
- 22 Etain: I have heard... I have dreamed that song
- 23 Midir: I am a song
- 24 Etain: I am a small green leaf in a great wood
- 25 Eochaidh: O do not leave me, Star of my desire!
- 26 Midir: Hasten, lost love, found love!
- 27 Voices: In the land of youth
- 28 Voices: They play with lances