Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827): Eroica-Variationen op.35
ProduktinfoThe art of variation lies at the heart of much music, including that of Beethoven, who practised this demanding technique as both performer and composer at many stages throughout his career. For his 'Eroica' Variations Beethoven used a theme originally written for his ballet music from The Creatures of Prometheus which he later incorporated into his Third Symphony. Other variations, whether based on the music of his contemporaries or of his own invention, such as the famous Turkish March from The Ruins of Athens, provide considerable insights to Beethoven's much vaunted virtuosity and profound creativity. The Korean pianist Ian Yungwook Yoo is the recipient of many prizes including the 2007 Beethoven Competition in Bonn and the 1998 Santander International Piano Competition.
- 1 15 Variations and a Fugue on an Original Theme in E flat major, Op. 35, "Eroica Variations"
- 2 12 Variations on the Menuet a la Vigano from Haibel's Le nozze disturbate, WoO 68
- 3 12 Variations on a Russian Dance from Wranitzky's Das Waldmadchen, WoO 71
- 4 10 Variations on the Duet La stessa, le stessissima from Salieri's Falstaff in B flat major, WoO 73
- 5 8 Variations on the Trio Tandeln und Scherzen from Sussmayr's Solimann der Zweite in F major, WoO 76
- 6 6 Variations on an Original Theme in D major, Op. 76
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands