A compilation Guide on burnout for working professionals. It will cover the risk factors, symptoms, and solutions, both on the individual level and the team level. The articles in this Guide will provide key insights and practical advice, tips, and tools from a variety of HBR experts to help managers and employees.
- Recognize the risk factors of burnout.
- Unravel the difference between being stressed and being burnt out.
- Know the symptoms of burnout in yourself and others.
- Maintain a high--but healthy--level of engagement.
- Understand how passion can lead to burnout.
- Make the right necessary changes, now.
- Help prevent burnout on your team and among your colleagues.
Audience: Managers and employees at all levels who are highly stressed, burned out, at risk of burning out, or work in teams with high risk of burnout.