Ottorino Respighi (1879-1936): Vetrate di Chiesa (Kirchenfenster)
ProduktinfoAlthough Respighi's reputation rests on the justly celebrated trilogy of Roman tone poems (Naxos 8.550539), he also wrote a number of distinguished works in other forms. The four symphonic impressions Vetrate di chiesa (Church Windows) began life as Tre preludi sopra melodie gregoriane for piano (Naxos 8.553704), with the addition of a fourth movement to make a symphonic suite. Making full use of indigenous melodic and rhythmic shapes, Impressioni brasiliane (Brazilian Impressions) are a musical snapshot of the composer's visit to Brazil in 1927. Rossiniana, Respighi's orchestration of piano 'trifles' by Rossini, is one of his most brilliantly and colourfully scored works. It concludes with a wonderfully infectious Tarantella.
- 1 Vetrate di chiesa (Church Windows), P. 150: I. La fuga in Egitto (The Flight into Egypt)
- 2 Vetrate di chiesa (Church Windows), P. 150: II. San Michele Arcangelo (St. Michael Archangel)
- 3 Vetrate Di Chiesa (Church Windows), P. 150: Iii. Il Mattutino Di Santa Chiara (The Matins Of St. Clare)
- 4 Vetrate di chiesa (Church Windows), P. 150: IV. San Gregorio Magno (St. Gregory the Great)
- 5 Impressioni brasiliane (Brazilian Impressions), P. 153: I. Notte tropicale (Tropical Night)
- 6 Impressioni brasiliane (Brazilian Impressions), P. 153: II. Butantan
- 7 Impressioni Brasiliane (Brazilian Impressions), P. 153: Iii. Canzone E Danza (Song And Dance)
- 8 Rossiniana, P. 148: I. Capri e Taormina
- 9 Rossiniana, P. 148: II. Lamento
- 10 Rossiniana, P. 148: Iii. Intermezzo
- 11 Rossiniana, P. 148: IV. Tarantella, "Puro Sangue"
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)