Karol Szymanowski (1882-1937): Symphonien Nr.1 & 4
ProduktinfoAlthough Szymanowski later dubbed his First Symphony a "contrapuntal-harmonic-orchestral monster" and disavowed the influence of Wagner, Reger and Richard Strauss (also evident in the opulent Concert Overture), it is an astonishingly powerful work by a composer only in his mid-20s and still enthralls a century after its première. He described his Fourth Symphony as "nearly a concerto" owing to the piano's prominent rôle, its highly-charged Neo-baroque character inviting comparison with Stravinsky. Szymanowski's Symphonies Nos. 2 and 3 gained Gramophone Editor's Choice and 5 STARS for these "deliriously sensual scores" from ClassicFM (8.570721)."
- 1 Concert Overture, Op. 12
- 2 Symphony No. 1 in F minor, Op. 15: I. [Allegro moderato]
- 3 Symphony No. 1 in F minor, Op. 15: II. Finale: Allegretto con moto grazioso
- 4 Symphony No. 4, Op. 60, "Symphonie Concertante": I. Moderato - Tempo comodo
- 5 Symphony No. 4, Op. 60, "Symphonie Concertante": II. Andante molto sostenuto
- 6 Symphony No. 4, Op. 60, "symphonie Concertante": Iii. Allegro Non Troppo, Ma Agitato Ed Ansioso
- 7 4 Studies, Op. 4: No. 3. Andante in modo d'una canzona (arr. G. Fitelberg): Study in B flat minor, Op. 4, No. 3 (arr. G.
nur noch 1 Stück am Lager. Danach versandfertig innerhalb einer Woche (soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)