James MacMillan (geb. 1959): Seven Last Words from the Cross
Produktinfo'In recent years it has been an enormous thrill hearing my music being performed by The Dmitri Ensemble. This excellent, young ensemble brings a breath of fresh air to music making in this country, and are fortunate to have in their director Graham Ross one of the most exciting new musicians to appear on the radar. I am honoured and thrilled that they are choosing to mark my 50th birthday with this disc on Naxos, bringing together a number of different choral works from 1993 to 2005.'-James MacMillan
- 1 7 Last Words from the Cross: Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do
- 2 7 Last Words from the Cross: Woman, Behold They son!# Behold, Thy Mother!
- 3 7 Last Words from the Cross: Verily, I say unto, today thou shalt be with me in Paradise
- 4 7 Last Words from the Cross: Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani?
- 5 7 Last Words from the Cross: I thirst
- 6 7 Last Words from the Cross: It is finished
- 7 7 Last Words from the Cross: Father, into Thy hands I commend my Spirit
- 8 Christus Vincit
- 9 Nemo te condemnavit
- 10 #here in hiding# (version for chorus)
versandfertig innerhalb von 1-3 Tagen
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)