Fritz Kreisler (1875-1962): Paganini-Arrangements für Violine & Klavier
+Introduktion & Variationen über "Non piu mesta" aus Rossinis "La Cenerentola";Introduktion & Variationen über "Di tanti palpiti" aus Rossinis "Tancredi"
- Künstler: Philippe Quint (Violine),Dmitriy Cogan (Klavier)
- Label: Naxos, DDD, 2008
- Bestellnummer: 1838361
- Erscheinungstermin: 2.8.2010
ProduktinfoAlthough temperamentally quite different and born a century apart, both Nicolò Paganini and Fritz Kreisler enjoyed stellar careers as violin virtuosos, touring widely and thrilling audiences with their astonishing virtuosity and innate showmanship. Kreisler's arrangements of Paganini's music, including two large-scale sets of variations based on themes from Rossini operas, the famous La campanella and several Caprices, brought these charming and demanding pieces to an enthusiastic public. Acclaimed Russian-born, American-based violinist Philippe Quint follows the path of his illustrious forebears with equal measures of stunning technique and immense sensitivity.
- 1 Violin Concerto No. 2 In B Minor, Op. 7: Iii. Rondo, "la Campanella" (Arr. F. Kreisler For Violin And Piano)
- 2 Introduction and Variations in E flat major on Non piu mesta from Rossini's La Cenerentola, Op. 12, MS 22 (arr. F. Kreis
- 3 Moto perpetuo, Op. 11, MS 72 (arr. F. Kreisler for violin and piano)
- 4 24 Caprices, Op. 1 (arr. F. Kreisler for violin and piano): No. 13 in B flat major
- 5 24 Caprices, Op. 1 (arr. F. Kreisler for violin and piano): No. 20 in D major
- 6 Le streghe, Op. 8, MS 19 (arr. F. Kreisler for violin and piano)
- 7 24 Caprices, Op. 1: No. 24 in A minor (arr. F. Kreisler for violin and piano)
- 8 Introduction and Variations in A major on Di tanti palpiti from Rossini's Tancredi, Op. 13, MS 77, "I palpiti" (arr. F.
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands