Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Label: Nab.
- Bestellnummer: 2752400
- Erscheinungstermin: 3.9.2012
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Boneland
- 2 Colin. Colin?
- 3 "He woke, drank, blew a fire heap, ate meat"
- 4 "Risselty-rosselty, hey pomposity"
- 5 So the day shrank and night stretched.
- 6 Colin locked his bicycle at the Health Centre and span
- 7 Colin built momentum to above Beacon Lodge
- 8 "He stood, smashed the tumbler on the marble and fell"
- 9 He lay for one day.
- 10 He took moss and blew a brand at the fire heap
- 11 Hello. This is Colin Whisterfield.
- 12 "Oh, heck, said Meg."
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 They went from the library to the corridor.
- 2 Bert was prompt.
- 3 Colin rolled the empty oil drum along the floor of the quarry
- 4 The results came through yesterday
- 5 They came to a room that was a clutter of computers
- 6 Then he came to the age where he could not run.
- 7 He had found the woman.
- 8 Why am I scared of you?
- 9 When his legs could walk and his hands could hold
- 10 "Hi, said Meg. Am I too early?"
- 11 A path with steps came between Castle Rock and the overhang.
- 12 The hut sat in a corner
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 The adit was straight
- 2 "They sat in silence, watching the fire."
- 3 She would come.
- 4 The wild weathers of the world passed
- 5 Colin crouched in the chair
- 6 "Hi, Colin. Sit down."
- 7 When at last he came to the lodge he blew a fire
- 8 "Hi, Colin. Come in. Sit down."
- 9 He wrapped the stone and the blades in a skin of birch
- 10 "Hi, Colin, said Owen. Hows your mothers rag arm?"
- 11 He woke. The sky was above and the world swayed under him.
- 12 Colin rang the doorbell.
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Colin went wide round the table and sat in the chair
- 2 Colin stared at the profile of the stone.
- 3 Colin heard the sound of an engine in the quarry
- 4 Colin turned his head aside.
- 5 He pushed himself up.
- 6 "I have a story, he said."
- 7 Colin ran his bicycle through the quarry
- 8 "I have a story. Tell me your Story, said the other."
- 9 I sang and danced