Tap into the wisdom of experts to learn what every UX designer needs to know. With 97 short and extremely useful tips, you'll discover new approaches to old problems, pick up road-tested best practices, and hone your skills through sound advice.
Working in UX involves much more than just creating user interfaces. UX teams struggle with understanding what's important, which practices they should know deeply, or what approaches aren't helpful at all. With these 97 concise tips, editor Tom Greever presents a wealth of advice and knowledge from experts who have practiced UX throughout their careers.
- "Make a Commercial First"--Steve Turbek
- "Think Twice Before You Specialize"--Ingrid Cruz
- "You Have the Power to Design the Future"--Gail Giacobbe
- "Design the Presentation That Gets the Job Done"--Rakesh Patwari
- "Bring Themes, Not Interview Questions to Exploratory Research"--Shanti Kanhai
- "Not Everything That Counts Can Be Counted"--Drew Lepp
- "Design with Diversity in Mind"--Caleb Williams
- "There Is No Standard Design Process"--Luke Chen