Sob¿suky (Krom¿¿í¿ District), Kartoniert / Broschiert
Sob¿suky (Krom¿¿í¿ District)
- Krom¿¿í¿ District, Zlín Region, Krom¿¿í¿, Prague
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Herausgeber:
- Lambert M. Surhone, Mariam T. Tennoe, Susan F. Henssonow
- Verlag:
- OmniScriptum, 03/2026
- Einband:
- Kartoniert / Broschiert
- Sprache:
- Englisch
- ISBN-13:
- 9783639925432
- Artikelnummer:
- 12658461
- Umfang:
- 84 Seiten
- Gewicht:
- 143 g
- Maße:
- 220 x 150 mm
- Stärke:
- 6 mm
- Erscheinungstermin:
- 18.3.2026
- Hinweis
-
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Klappentext
Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. The town was founded in 1260 by Bruno von Schauenburg, bishop of Olomouc. Bruno chose Kromíž to become his see and he also made his castle the centre of his dominion which consisted of more than 60 vassals from the whole of Moravia. Kromíž is referred to as a market village in a document by Pemysl Otakar II from 1256, but in 1266 it is already called a town. Bruno also established what was to become the famous Archbishops Palace. The town was badly damaged in Thirty Years' War, was plundered twice by Swedish troops (1643 and 1645), after this Black Death came. Bishop Karl II von Liechtenstein-Kastelkorn rebuilt the city and palace after the war. Constitutive Imperial Congress was sitting in Kromíž in 1848.