(ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide
CISSP Study Guide - fully updated for the 2021 CISSP Body of Knowledge
(ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Official Study Guide, 9th Edition has been completely updated based on the latest 2021 CISSP Exam Outline. This bestselling Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of the exam objectives. You'll prepare for the exam smarter and faster with Sybex thanks to expert content, knowledge from our real-world experience, advice on mastering this adaptive exam, access to the Sybex online interactive learning environment, and much more. Reinforce what you've learned with key topic exam essentials and chapter review questions.
The three co-authors of this book bring decades of experience as cybersecurity practitioners and educators, integrating real-world expertise with the practical knowledge you'll need to successfully pass the CISSP exam. Combined, they've taught cybersecurity concepts to millions of students through their books, video courses, and live training programs.
Along with the book, you also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment that includes:
* Over 900 new and improved practice test questions with complete answer explanations. This includes all of the questions from the book plus four additional online-only practice exams, each with 125 unique questions. You can use the online-only practice exams as full exam simulations. Our questions will help you identify where you need to study more. Get more than 90 percent of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
* More than 700 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce your learning and give you last-minute test prep before the exam
* A searchable glossary in PDF to give you instant access to the key terms you need to know for the exam
* New for the 9th edition: Audio Review. Author Mike Chapple reads the Exam Essentials for each chapter providing you with 2 hours and 50 minutes of new audio review for yet another way to reinforce your knowledge as you prepare.
Coverage of all of the exam topics in the book means you'll be ready for:
* Security and Risk Management
* Asset Security
* Security Architecture and Engineering
* Communication and Network Security
* Identity and Access Management (IAM)
* Security Assessment and Testing
* Security Operations
* Software Development Security
Biografie (Mike Chapple)
MIKE CHAPPLE, CISSP, GCFW, MCSE, is a computer/network security expert with both public and private sector experience. He has helped develop cutting-edge network intrusion detection systems for the National Security Agency and served as a computer security officer with the U.S. Air Force. He oversees enterprise-wide security initiatives as Chief Information Officer of the Brand Institute, a Miami-based marketing consultancy.
Biografie (James Michael Stewart)
James Michael Stewart has been working with computers and technology for nearly 30 years. His work focuses on security, certification, and various operating systems. Recently, Michael has been teaching job skill and certification courses, such as CISSP, ethical hacking/penetration testing, computer forensics, and CompTIA Security+. He is the primary author of the CISSP Study Guide 6th Edition (Sybex, 2012), the Security+ Review Guide 2nd Edition (SY0-301) (Sybex, 2011), and Network Security Firewalls, and VPNs (Jones & Bartlett Learning, 2010). Michael has also contributed to many other security-focused materials, including exam preparation guides, practice exams, DVD video instruction, and courseware. In addition, Michael has co-authored numerous books on other security, certification, and administration topics. He has developed certification courseware and training materials as well as presented these materials in the classroom. Michael holds a variety of certifications, including CISSP, CEH, CHFI, and CompTIA Security+. Michael graduated in 1992 from the University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor¿s degree in philosophy. Despite his degree, his computer knowledge is self-acquired, based on seat-of-the-pants, hands-on, "street smarts" experience.