Get ready for C++20 with all you need to know for complete mastery!
Your comprehensive and updated guide to one of the world's most popular programming languages is here! Whether you're a novice or expert, you'll find what you need to get going with the latest features of C++20. The workhorse of programming languages, C++ gives you the utmost control of data usage and interface and resource allocation. If your job involves data, proficiency in C++ means you're indispensable!
This edition gives you 8 books in 1 for total C++ mastery. Inside, internationally renowned expert John Paul Mueller takes you from the fundamentals of working with objects and classes to writing applications that use paradigms not normally associated with C++, such as those used for functional programming strategies. The book also includes online resources such as source code. You discover how to use a C++ GNU compiler to build applications and even how to use your mobile device for coding.
* Conquer advanced programming and troubleshooting
* Streamline your code with lambda expressions
* Use C++ where you need it: for gaming, enterprise applications, and Web services
* Uncover object secrets including the use of design patterns
* Discover how to use functional programming techniques to make code concise and easy to read
If you want to be your organization's C++ guru, C++ All-In-One for Dummies is where it's at!