- Our California-based noir anthologies are some of the best-selling in the series. San Francisco Noir is in its 7th printing and Oakland Noir is in a second printing.
- Coeditor Jerry Thompson was instrumental in the success of Oakland Noir and we're confident he'll be just as active promoting Berkeley Noir.
- Both editors have numerous years of experience as booksellers in the Bay Area.
- The anthology includes a brand-new story by Barry Gifford, whose novel Wild at Heart was adapted into the award-winning film of the same name, directed by David Lynch and winner of the Cannes Film Festival's Palme d'Or.
- The anthology also includes other well-known, award-winning writers like Jim Nisbet and Lucy Jane Bledsoe (see below for full contributor list).
- In addition to numerous indie bookstores in the Bay Area, Berkeley, CA, hosts the annual Bay Area Book Festival in early May.
- Berkeley Noir features brand-new stories by: Barry Gifford, Jim Nisbet, Lexi Pandell, Lucy Jane Bledsoe, Mara Faye Lethem, Thomas Burchfield, Shanthi Sekaran, Nick Mamatas, Kimn Neilson, Jason S. Ridler, Susan Dunlap, J. M. Curet, Summer Brenner, Michael David Lukas, Aya de León, and Owen Hill.