Mervyn Peake: Titus Groan
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Label: NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 2011
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843795407
- Bestellnummer: 7282216
- Altersfreigabe: FSK ab 0 freigegeben - - -
- Spielzeit: 309:00 Min.
- Label: Naxos Audiobooks
- FSK ab 0 freigegeben
- Bestellnummer: 7282216
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.2.2011
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Weitere Ausgaben von Titus Groan
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Gormenghast taken by itself would have displayed?
- 2 As Flay passed the curator on his way to the door?
- 3 It was impossible for the apprentices to force themselves?
- 4 He peered at the immobile huddle of limbs.
- 5 From his vantage point he was able to get a clear view?
- 6 Her Ladyship, the seventy-sixth Countess of Groan?
- 7 Every morning of the year?
- 8 Mrs. Slagg entered.
- 9 Leaving the tray on the mat outside?
- 10 Mrs. Slagg made her way along the narrow stone path?
- 11 Titus, under the care of Nannie Slagg and Keda?
- 12 Tradition playing its remorseless part?
- 13 Meanwhile, hiding behind a turn in the passage?
- 14 Mr. Flay was possessed by two major vexations.
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 Yesterday had exhausted him?
- 2 On the afternoon following her brother's birth?
- 3 As she stood breathless beside the table?
- 4 Mrs. Slagg was so agitated at the sight?
- 5 The Doctor all this while had had his glass of cognac?
- 6 As he returned through the hall his mind was so engrossed?
- 7 Autumn returned to Gormenghast like a dark spirit?
- 8 The library of Gormenghast was situated?
- 9 At the same moment that Flay was leaving Fuchsia's bedroom?
- 10 Instead of crossing over to the Doctor's house?
- 11 When Keda came back to her people?
- 12 There was a discreet tapping at the twins' door.
- 13 'And now you must tell me, dear ladies?'
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 On one excuse or another?
- 2 It happened on the day of Steerpike's second daylight visit?
- 3 The crags of the mountain were ruthless?
- 4 There had been a slight but perceptible lifting?
- 5 Suddenly not only was Irma seized?
- 6 Prunesquallor did what he could to help Mrs. Slagg?
- 7 The Doctor and Flay, leaping forward, half caught her.
- 8 One evening, several weeks after the burning?
- 9 Unable to reconcile the heroism of Steerpike's rescue?
- 10 It was only when the coffin stood near the graveside?
- 11 About a week after Sourdust's burial?
- 12 Spring has come and gone?
- 13 Suddenly a voice comes from the mouth.
- 14 The morning light is strengthening?
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Steerpike has some difficulty in finding Flay?
- 2 Barquentine is unaware?
- 3 It was four days since the Dark Breakfast?
- 4 Wiping the sweat from his brow as he rose to his feet?
- 5 They were about halfway to the Hall of Spiders?
- 6 Swelter was running the flat of his hand along the steel?
- 7 Swelter, once his sense of balance was restored?
- 8 Of the nightmare that followed it is needful to say?
- 9 The inexplicable disappearance of both Lord Sepulchrave?
- 10 Something in a white shroud was moving towards the door?
- 11 The day of the 'Earling' was a day of rain.
- 12 Barquentine had started?
- 13 In the arms of the woman on the shore?