Mervyn Peake: Gormenghast D
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Label: NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 2011
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843795384
- Bestellnummer: 7282215
- Altersfreigabe: FSK ab 0 freigegeben - - -
- Spielzeit: 290:00 Min.
- Label: Naxos Audiobooks
- FSK ab 0 freigegeben
- Bestellnummer: 7282215
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.4.2011
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Titus is seven.
- 2 The Countess walked with a frown on her brow?
- 3 Cora and Clarice, although they did not know?
- 4 The husky, whispering sound of a score of flying gowns?
- 5 He beat his fist into the palm of his other hand.
- 6 When Titus awoke the walls of the cave were leaping?
- 7 Titus was to be kept in the lichen fort for a week.
- 8 There was no sound in all Gormenghast?
- 9 It was on the following afternoon that Mrs. Slagg died.
- 10 A few days later when Steerpike saw Fuschia emerge?
- 11 At the end of the three hours that lay before him?
- 12 Steerpike's return to the castle's heart was rapid?
- 13 It was then that there was a knock at the door.
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 At the same time Steerpike was fighting to free himself?
- 2 When Steerpike had come out of his faint?
- 3 Mr. Flay had been sitting for over an hour?
- 4 In January the snow came down.
- 5 While Flay in his wilderness of hollow halls was brooding?
- 6 Dr. Prunesquallor sank back on the couch by the window?
- 7 The Doctor had told the Countess?
- 8 She turned on her heel?
- 9 When Flay heard the door open quietly below him?
- 10 And so, without a moment to lose?
- 11 It was lucky for Titus that when the Doctor started?
- 12 When at last Steerpike came to a certain door?
- 13 When Flay and the Doctor, in their different ways?
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 What he did not realise was that the death?
- 2 A few days after the murder of Mr. Flay?
- 3 The day of the Bright Carvings was at hand.
- 4 Then he began to run?
- 5 It was hunger that finally woke him.
- 6 All of a sudden, Titus knew that he was lying alone?
- 7 There was no one alive in Gormenghast who could remember?
- 8 For little short of a fortnight the rain continued?
- 9 Driven from haunt to haunt?
- 10 It was not that Fuschia did not struggle?
- 11 Now that the flood had reached its height?
- 12 He was altogether exhausted?
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Knowing that he had several hours to wait?
- 2 The unwitting pageantry of the lantern-lit boats?
- 3 Titus, as the minutes had passed?
- 4 Nevertheless, the time came when the boatman?
- 5 When she turned her eye back?
- 6 All at once there was a terrible cry from below?
- 7 The boats moved out with much splashing of oars?
- 8 Ignoring all precautions, he wrenched the boughs about him?
- 9 When Titus saw that this was indeed so?
- 10 There was no more rain.
- 11 One evening in the late spring?