Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
Weitere Ausgaben von Lorna Doone
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Lorna Doone. A Romance of Exmoor
- 2 Now, up to the end of Dulverton town?
- 3 Now, before I got home?
- 4 About the rest of all that winter?
- 5 When I had travelled two miles or so?
- 6 When I came to myself again?
- 7 How the year went by I know not?
- 8 Tom Faggus was a jovial soul?
- 9 Mr. Reuben Huckaback, whom many good folk?
- 10 When we arrived at Ley Manor?
- 11 But for all that, Uncle Reuben was none the worse?
- 12 That week I could do little more than dream?
- 13 Inside the niche of native stone?
- 14 'By your face, Master Ridd, I see that you have heard?'
- 15 First, I am thy uncle's son?
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 The next afternoon, when work was over?
- 2 By dinner-time we arrived at Porlock?
- 3 In Westminster Hall I found nobody?
- 4 In the morning I stood, face to face?
- 5 But how shall I tell you the things I felt?
- 6 After long or short - I know not?
- 7 Although I was under interdict for two months?
- 8 Now this was so exactly what I had tried to do?
- 9 We knew for certain that at Taunton?
- 10 However I do not mean to say?
- 11 Of course I was up the very next morning?
- 12 After this, for another month?
- 13 I knew that the Captain's house was first?
- 14 I hear the old nurse moving.
- 15 When I went up one morning?
- 16 'And know you of your own low descent??'
- 17 Hence it came to pass?
- 18 After all was over, I strode across the moors very sadly?
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 It must have snowed most wonderfully?
- 2 But presently I knew the cause?
- 3 At the door were all our people.
- 4 As for Lorna, she would come out.
- 5 Now when the young maidens were gone?
- 6 We said no more about the necklace?
- 7 Knowing how fiercely the floods were out?
- 8 The robbers rode into our yard?
- 9 As I came in, soon after dark?
- 10 'Young people of the present age,' said the Counsellor?
- 11 'Oh, that old thing!' said the gentleman?
- 12 'You know, my son,' said Jeremy Stickles?
- 13 'However, at first all things went well.'
- 14 For a time Master Stickles's authority?
- 15 I set forth one day for Watchett?
- 16 Now I have not judged it in any way needful?
- 17 'The Lady Lorna Dugal,' said Lizzie?
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 This season, the reaping of the corn?
- 2 Right early in the morning, I was off?
- 3 Fog (like a chestnut-tree in blossom?)
- 4 That faithful creature, whom I began to admire?
- 5 Now Kickums was not like Winnie?
- 6 When I came to Earl Brandir's house?
- 7 After this, we spoke of ourselves?
- 8 The good Earl Brandir was a man of the noblest charity.
- 9 The magistrate made me many compliments?
- 10 Without any further hesitation; I agreed?
- 11 We waited a very long time.
- 12 From that great confusion we returned?
- 13 'Will you applaud me, kind sir,' I said?
- 14 Lorna's dress was of pure white?
- 15 A gnarled and half-starved oak?
- 16 When we came to the stable door?
- 17 Presently, a little knock sounded?
- 18 Following her, to the very utmost of my mind?