The Communist Manifesto
- The Communist Manifesto
- 2 CDs i **;
- Mitwirkender: Marx, Karl / Engels, Friedrich
- NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 02/2011
- Einband: CD
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843794615
- Bestell-Nr.: 7282200
- Umfang: 2 Seiten
- Altersfreigabe: FSK ab 0 freigegeben - - -
- Gewicht: 115 g
- Maße: 140 x 124 mm
- Stärke: 10 mm
- Spielzeit: 113:00 Min.
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.2.2011
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Without question one of the most significant books in modern history, The Communist Manifesto is a brief, populist pamphlet that distils the core ideas of Communism into accessible prose. Published just month before violent uprisings threatened to destabilise much of the European establishment, it outlines a view of history as a constant battle between the classes that will inevitably result in revolution. An angry call for a stateless world where the workers are no longer exploited, its depiction of the remorseless nature of modern capitalism is as alarming and striking now as it was in 1848.
Charles Armstrong’s theatre work includes productions for the Royal Shakespeare Company and the National Theatre. He was in the West End production of Round The Horne… Revisited. His film credits includeThe King's Speech and The Navigators.
KlappentextOften referred to but rarely read, The Communist Manifesto is one of the great documents of world history. Written by Marx and Engels and published in London in 1848 (in German originally) it presented a totally different view of social and political organization, as revolutionary as Darwin's On the Origin of Species. The Manifesto's effect on world politics was incalculable, but though it might seem to have been discredited by the late 20th century, it remains an ideology which, in many ways, can be admired; it certainly benefits study. Short, accessible and extremely powerful in its argument, it should be read by everyone.
Disk 1 von 2
- 1 Manifesto of The Communist Party by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
- 2 Each step in the development of the bourgeoisie?
- 3 The bourgeoisie, by the rapid improvement?
- 4 The weapons with which the bourgeoisie felled?
- 5 But with the development of industry?
- 6 The 'dangerous class,' the social scum?
- 7 2. Proletarians and Communists
- 8 Let us now take wage-labour.
- 9 The selfish misconception that induces you to transform?
- 10 In proportion as the exploitation of one individual?
- 11 Of course, in the beginning, this cannot be effected?
- 12 3. Socialist and Communist Literature
- 13 Petty-Bourgeois Socialism
- 14 German, or 'True', Socialism
- 15 To preserve this class?
Disk 2 von 2
- 1 Critical-Utopian Socialism and Communism
- 2 Hence, they reject all political?
- 3 4. Position of The Communists In Relation?
- 4 Selections From The Writings of Karl Marx (1818?83)
- 5 Do I obey economic laws??
- 6 A house may be large or small?
- 7 The wealth of those societies?
- 8 In every stockjobbing swindle?
- 9 Selections From The Writings of Friedrich Engels (1820?95)
- 10 The materialist conception of history?
Lieferzeit beträgt mind. 4 Wochen
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands