Laurence Sterne: A Sentimental Journey
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Volume 1
- 2 "The Monk. Calais.: - Tis very true, said I"
- 3 Preface. In the Desobligeant.: It must have been observed
- 4 It is sufficient for my reader
- 5 Calais.: I perceived that something darkend the passage
- 6 The Remise Door. Calais.: When I told the reader
- 7 The Snuff Box. Calais.: The good old monk was within six paces
- 8 "In the Street. Calais.: Having, on the first sight of the lady"
- 9 The Remise. Calais.: Monsieur Dessein came back
- 10 Montreuil.: I had once lost my portmanteau
- 11 Montreuil.: As La Fleur went the whole tour
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 A Fragment.: - The town of Abdera
- 2 The Bidet.: Having settled all these little matters
- 3 Nampont. The Postilion.: The concern which the poor fellows story threw me into
- 4 The Letter. Amiens.: Fortune had not smiled upon La Fleur
- 5 "The Letter.: Madame, Je suis penetre de la douleur la plus vive"
- 6 Paris.: When a man can contest the point
- 7 The Wig. Paris.: When the barber came
- 8 "The Pulse. Paris.: Hail ye small, sweet courtesies of life"
- 9 The Husband. Paris.: I had counted twenty pulsations
- 10 The Gloves.Paris.: The beautiful grisette rose up
- 11 The Translation. Paris.: There was nobody in the box
- 12 The Dwarf. Paris.: I had never heard the remark made
- 13 The Rose. Paris.: It was now my turn to ask
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 Volume 2 - The Fille de Chambre. Paris.: What the old French officer had delivered
- 2 The Passport. Paris.: When I got home to my hotel
- 3 The Passport. The Hotel at Paris.: I could not find in my heart
- 4 The Captive. Paris.: The bird in his cage pursued me
- 5 The Address. Versailles.: I should not like to have my enemy take a view
- 6 Le Patissier. Versailles.: Before I had got half way down the street
- 7 The Sword. Rennes.: When states and empires have their periods of declension
- 8 The Passport. Versailles.: I found no difficulty in getting admittance
- 9 The Passport. Versailles.: There is not a more perplexing affair in life to me
- 10 The Passport. Versailles.: As the passport was directed to all lieutenant-governors
- 11 The Temptation. Paris.: When I alighted at the hotel
- 12 "The Conquest.: Yes, - and then -."
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 The Case of Conscience. Paris.: I was immediately followed up by the master
- 2 Le Dimanche. Paris.: It was Sunday; and when La Fleur came in
- 3 "The Fragment. Paris.: - Now, as the notarys wife disputed"
- 4 "The Fragment, and the Bouquet. Paris.: When La Fleur came up close to the table"
- 5 The Riddle Explained. Paris.: I stepped hastily after him
- 6 Maria. Moulines.: I never felt what the distress of plenty was
- 7 Maria. Moulines.: Though I hate salutations and greetings
- 8 "The Grace.: When supper was over, the old man"
- 9 The lady was a Piedmontese of about thirty