Mikhail Bulgakov: A Dog's Heart
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
Disk 1 von 3
- 1 1. Awoooooo- wo- wo- woo! O, look at me?
- 2 'My God!? Such weather? oh?'
- 3 'Enough for now?' The gentleman spoke haltingly?
- 4 2. There is absolutely no reason to learn?
- 5 'Where are you going, you shaggy devil?!'
- 6 The opposite carved door opened?
- 7 He disappeared to be replaced by a rustling?
- 8 The four fell silent again?
- 9 Philip Philippovich took the receiver off the hook?
- 10 3. Thinly sliced salmon and marinated eel?
- 11 Philip Philippovich rang and Zina came in?
- 12 'Here's what it is?'
- 13 4. But none of it happened.
Disk 2 von 3
- 1 As they passed the streetcar rails?
- 2 And then, on that terrible day?
- 3 The dog decided he felt the most hatred?
- 4 The implement flashed in the hands?
- 5 5. The notebook of Doctor Ivan Arnoldovich Bormenthal.
- 6 (There is a break in the writing?)
- 7 January 8. Late in the evening?
- 8 January 12. He placed his hands in his trouser pockets?
- 9 6. It was a winter night.
- 10 Philip Philippovich shook his head and spoke?
- 11 The man maintained a victorious silence?
- 12 Philip Philippovich compressed his lips?
- 13 'There he is!' Daria Petrovna shouted?
- 14 'What are you sloshing it all around the apartment for?'
Disk 3 von 3
- 1 7. 'No, no and no,' Bormenthal spoke insistently?
- 2 'You should read something, at least,' he offered?
- 3 'Oh, it looks like our apartment?'
- 4 8. No one knows what Philip Philippovich had decided?
- 5 Furballov swayed, opened his completely glazed eyes?
- 6 Philip Philippovich stopped him with a gesture?
- 7 Bormenthal rolled up his sleeves suddenly?
- 8 9. The showing promised by Doctor Bormenthal?
- 9 'Doctor, I'm begging you.'
- 10 Then the door opened ceremoniously?
- 11 The crime ripened and fell like a stone?
- 12 Epilogue
- 13 'I don't understand,' the man in black said?