John Corigliano (geb. 1938): Violinkonzert "The Red Violin"
- 1 Phantasmagoria - Suite from The Ghosts of Versailles Start
- 2 Violin Concerto, "The Red Violin": I. Chaconne Start
- 3 Violin Concerto, "The Red Violin": II. Pianissimo scherzo Start
- 4 Violin Concerto, "the Red Violin": Iii. Andante Flautando Start
- 5 Violin Concerto, "The Red Violin": IV. Accelerando finale Start
ProduktinfoWith this new recording, JoAnn Falletta and the Buffalo Philharmonic continue their revelatory exploration of Corigliano's highly engaging and imaginative symphonic music. Phantasmagoria draws material from his immense opera The Ghosts of Versailles, with subliminal quotes from Mozart, Rossini and Wagner. Music from his third film score, The Red Violin, provided elements which Corigliano elaborates in the Violin Concerto, its opening Chaconne being described by the composer as 'a passionate romantic essay' which he has complemented with an effervescent Scherzo, an intensely emotional Andante and a racing, rollicking Finale.
nur noch 1 Stück am Lager. Danach versandfertig innerhalb 1-2 Wochen (soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)