Walter Piston (1894-1976): Symphonie Nr.4
- 1 Symphony No. 4: Piacevole Start
- 2 Symphony No. 4: Ballando Start
- 3 Symphony No. 4: Contemplativo Start
- 4 Symphony No. 4: Energico Start
- 5 Capriccio for Harp and String Orchestra Start
- 6 3 New England Sketches: Seaside (Adagio) Start
- 7 3 New England Sketches: Summer Evening (Delicato) Start
- 8 3 New England Sketches: Mountains (Maestoso; Risoluto) Start
Produktinfo"In some ways Piston was the dean of American music. But as a result of his intellect and his association with the university environment, he was considered to be a somewhat dull, academic composer. For anyone familiar with Piston's music, it is clear that he is neither dull nor academic, but incredibly imaginative and innovative. It is true that he uses classic forms, but with his own language. I have studied most of his output and I have come to realize that he was a master, an inspired composer." - Gerard Schwarz"
PressestimmenF. Schubert in FonoForum 9 / 03: "Die Seattle Symphony unter Gerard Schwarz spielt ganz aus der Musik heraus, ohne sie mit falscher Emphase zu belasten. Vor allem die vierte Sinfonie (1950) erweist sich als ein Fund."
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands