Eugene Ysaye (1858-1931): Streichtrio "Le Chimay"
- 1 Sonata for 2 Violins in A minor: I. Poco lento, maestoso - Allegro fermo Start
- 2 Sonata for 2 Violins in A minor: II. Allegretto poco lento Start
- 3 Sonata For 2 Violins In A Minor: Iii. Finale: Allegro Vivo E Con Fuoco Start
- 4 String Trio, Op. posth., "Le Chimay" Start
- 5 Cello Sonata, Op. 28: I. Grave, Lento e sempre sostenuto Start
- 6 Cello Sonata, Op. 28: II. Intermezzo: Poco allegretto e grazioso Start
- 7 Cello Sonata, Op. 28: Iii. In Modo Di Recitativo: Adagio Start
- 8 Cello Sonata, Op. 28: IV. Finale con brio: Allegro tempo fermo Start
ProduktinfoWhile Ysaÿe's Six Solo Violin Sonatas (Naxos 8.555996) remain his best known works, the Belgian virtuoso also composed other pieces which translate his thorough knowledge of the violin's capabilities into thrilling music. The performance here of his Sonata for Two Violins is based on the composer's autograph and that of the String Trio draws on the original hand-written parts. For the recording of the Cello Sonata the artist referred to Ysaÿe's own fingering and bowing instructions. All three works display the composer's dazzling mastery of technique and instrumental colour.
nur noch 1 Stück am Lager. Danach versandfertig innerhalb einer Woche (soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands