Doyle: Exploits Of Brig Gerard
- Doyle: Exploits Of Brig Gerard
- CD i **;
- Mitwirkender: Rupert Degas
- NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 07/2010
- Einband: CD
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843793854
- Bestell-Nr.: 5518976
- Gewicht: 204 g
- Maße: 147 x 127 mm
- Stärke: 27 mm
- Spielzeit: 433:00 Min.
- Erscheinungstermin: 5.7.2010
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
- 1 How the Brigadier Came to the Castle of Gloom
- 2 You must know, then, that in the February of 1807?
- 3 It was a bleak season to ride through the poorest?
- 4 For my own part I was endeavouring?
- 5 'I can explain it all in a few words,' said he.
- 6 The track which led to the Castle wound through?
- 7 'Well, my brave boys,' he hiccoughed.
- 8 For a moment we could not realize it.
- 9 There had been a low sound at our little window?
- 10 There was no time for us to pause.
- 11 It was only afterwards that I had time to think?
- 12 How the Brigadier Slew the Brothers of Ajaccio
- 13 And all the time our little man, with his pale face?
- 14 'This is Monsieur Etienne Gerard?'
- 15 'That will do. You can go,' said the Emperor?
- 16 'I have need of your services, Monsieur Gerard,' said he.
ProduktinfoWith a horse between his thighs and a weapon in his grip, the dashing Brigadier Etienne Gerard, Colonel of the Hussars of Conflans, gallops through the Napoleonic campaigns on secret missions for his beloved Emperor and his country. He encounters danger and hair-breadth escapes but never loses his bravado, his eye for a pretty girl, his boastfulness or his enormous vanity. Gerard is Conan Doyle's most lovable character. At times hilarious, at times touching, these stories are amongst Conan Doyle's most popular.
KlappentextThe hero of The Exploits of Brigadier Gerard is one of his most ingenious inventions, brought to life, here, with wicked humour by Rupert Degas.
lieferbar innerhalb 3-4 Wochen
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
portofrei innerhalb Deutschlands