Louis Armstrong (1901-1971): Sing It, Satchmo
ProduktinfoAlready established as the definitive jazz trumpeter, in the decade after World War Two Louis Armstrong set about building a second career as a popular singer. Arranged chronologically, this release contains 20 songs from the period beginning with Jodie Man and ending with Fats Waller's 1929 signature tune, Ain't Misbehavin'. Also included are classics Blueberry Hill, Gone Fishin' and Mack The Knife.
- 1 Jodie Man
- 2 I Wonder
- 3 That's My Desire
- 4 Blueberry Hill
- 5 That Lucky Old Sun
- 6 C'est Si Bon
- 7 La vie en rose
- 8 My Sweet Hunk O'trash
- 9 (I'll Be Glad When You're Dead) You Rascal You
- 10 I Get Ideas
- 11 Gone Fishin'
- 12 A Kiss To Build A Dream On
- 13 Because Of You
- 14 Kiss of fire
- 15 When It's Sleepy Time Down South
- 16 Takes two to tango
- 17 The whiffenpoof song (The boppenpoof song)
- 18 Skokiaan (African song)
- 19 Mack the knife (A theme from the Threepenny Opera)
- 20 Ain't Misbehavin'
versandfertig innerhalb von 1-3 Tagen
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)