Richard Wagner (1813-1883): Orchesterstücke
- Künstler: Kirsten Flagstad, Wiener Philharmoniker, Philharmonia Orchestra, Wilhelm Furtwängler
- Label: Naxos, ADD/m, 1948-50
- Bestellnummer: 3547238
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.8.2006
ProduktinfoFurtwängler was one of the very greatest interpretive musicians of the twentieth century. Although he completely rejected the idea of the conductor as a virtuoso and possessed a highly personal technique, his powerful grasp of musical architecture and mastery of tempo, phrasing, dynamics and transitions, often created an intensity of performance equalled by few and exceeded by none. Furtwängler himself wrote: "The final and highest goal a conductor can attain is to conduct a legato melody in such a way that it is really received as legato, something living and breathing that really flows. On this disc he gives a superb demonstration of how to achieve in performance Wagner's idea of "Unending melody".
- 1 Der fliegende Hollander, Act I: Overture
- 2 Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg: Overture
- 3 Die Meistersinger Von Nurnberg, Act Iii: Prelude
- 4 Die Meistersinger Von Nurnberg, Act Iii: Dance Of The Apprentices
- 5 Die Walkure, Act Iii: Ride Of The Valkyries
- 6 Gotterdammerung, Act I: Dawn and Siegfried's Rhine Journey
- 7 Gotterdammerung, Act Iii: Siegfried's Funeral March
- 8 Gotterdammerung, Act Iii: Starke Scheite Schichtet Mir Dort, "immolation Scene"
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)