Frederic Chopin (1810-1849): Polonaisen Nr.1-7
Weitere Ausgaben von Polonaisen Nr.1-7
ProduktinfoArthur Rubinstein recorded the first seven Polonaises of Chopin three times. The fine performances heard here, from the middle period of his recording career, still stand as among the best, for Rubinstein was one of only a handful of pianists able to imbue these Polish works with such rhythm, nobility and vigour.'These impressive pieces are played with authority and a fine sense of their inner meaning and have been faithfully reproduced.' (The New Records, May 1952). Rubinstein's first, 1935 / 6 recording of the Polonaises is available on Naxos 8.110661.
- 1 Polonaise No. 1 in C sharp minor, Op. 26, No. 1
- 2 Polonaise No. 2 in E flat minor, Op. 26, No. 2
- 3 Polonaise No. 3 in A major, Op. 40, No. 1, "Military"
- 4 Polonaise No. 4 in C minor, Op. 40, No. 2
- 5 Polonaise No. 5 in F sharp minor, Op. 44
- 6 Polonaise No. 6 in A flat major, Op. 53, "Heroic"
- 7 Polonaise No. 7 in A flat major, Op. 61, "Polonaise-fantaisie"
- 8 Andante spianato
- 9 Andante spianato and Grande polonaise brillante, Op. 22: Grande Polonaise Brillante
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)