Mervyn Peake: Titus Alone D
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Label: NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 2011
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843795421
- Bestellnummer: 4925562
- Altersfreigabe: FSK ab 0 freigegeben - - -
- Spielzeit: 304:00 Min.
- Label: Naxos Audiobooks
- FSK ab 0 freigegeben
- Bestellnummer: 4925562
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.7.2011
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 "To north, south, east or west, turning at will"
- 2 The city was beginning to turn in its sleep
- 3 Muzzlehatch had rolled out of the drivers seat
- 4 "Sickened but thrilled, Titus took a step"
- 5 He made his way back across the quadrangle
- 6 "Bewildered, startled as he was, Titus began to laugh"
- 7 It was very lucky for all concerned
- 8 Inspector Acreblade was trying very hard to follow them
- 9 "Then to hell with you child, said Muzzlehatch."
- 10 In the late afternoon of the next day
- 11 The magistrate leaned forward on his elbows
- 12 The magistrate leaned forward and stared at the boy.
- 13 "At first, what was it but an apprehension"
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 As he flung open the door of her room
- 2 "The days moved by in a long, sweet sequence of light"
- 3 So Titus fled from Juno.
- 4 "Theres something else, Mr. Muzzlehatch."
- 5 "For all the noise of water overhead, there was silence also."
- 6 "Here, in this fern-hung chamber"
- 7 "Now we can talk, he said."
- 8 Where Titus leaned against the wall
- 9 "Now, with a corner of his gaze fixed on Titus"
- 10 Titus got to his feet and turned to Muzzlehatch.
- 11 They had to wait until dark before they dared to venture
- 12 Titus stamped his foot with anger
- 13 Juno had been sitting in her vine arbour for a long while
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 So Juno returned to her home
- 2 "Meanwhile Titus, whose journeyings in search of his home"
- 3 There he lay in the dusk of the green room
- 4 "One morning, not very long after he had fully recovered"
- 5 "As Titus thundered after her, he suddenly felt foolish."
- 6 The violent death of Veil in the Under-River
- 7 Cheeta sat motionlessly at her peerless mirror
- 8 "We have been following you, said Crack-Bell."
- 9 "When Cheeta and Titus came abreast, they stopped dead."
- 10 "You cannot go, she said."
- 11 Juno has left her house by the river
- 12 Out of the fermentations of her brain
- 13 "Ive got a feeling, said Juno"
- 14 "The sky above the Black House was, of a sudden, filled"
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Titus was no longer in any mood for collaboration
- 2 "Titus, who was about to have risen to his feet"
- 3 Opening one eye as his body ached
- 4 Something was emerging from the forgotten room.
- 5 "While she was speaking, three major things took place."
- 6 "Then, suddenly, like something released"
- 7 Titus was appalled at the scene.
- 8 Sure enough it was taking on a life of its own.
- 9 The dawn was now beginning to pick out the leaves
- 10 Muzzlehatch turned his great hewn face to the sky.
- 11 Then a great hush came down upon the Black House
- 12 Juno was motionless.
- 13 "Hungry, weary, he made his solitary way"