Norman Hunter: The Incredible Adventures of Professor Branestawm
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
- Label: NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 2011
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843795254
- Bestellnummer: 7282213
- Altersfreigabe: FSK ab 0 freigegeben - - -
- Spielzeit: 251:00 Min.
- Label: Naxos Audiobooks
- FSK ab 0 freigegeben
- Bestellnummer: 7282213
- Erscheinungstermin: 15.7.2011
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Weitere Ausgaben von The Incredible Adventures of Professor Branestawm
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 Chapter 1: The Professor Invents a Machine
- 2 The Colonel sat down on the garden roller
- 3 And before the Professor and the Colonel knew where they were
- 4 Chapter 2: The Wild Waste Paper
- 5 The most unlikely things were going on
- 6 He fumbled in his pockets
- 7 Chapter 3: The Professor Borrows a Book
- 8 Then what must the professor go and do but lose the other book
- 9 Things went on like this for days and days.
- 10 Chapter 4: Burglars!
- 11 Mrs. Flittersnoop had finished all her housework
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 Chapter 5: The Screaming Clocks
- 2 It didnt take the Professor so long to invent
- 3 When they got back there was a letter
- 4 Chapter 6: The Fair at Pagwell Green
- 5 So out she went.
- 6 Soon the Waxwork men and the ice-cream men
- 7 Chapter 7: The Professor Sends an Invitation
- 8 "The Colonel got up and dressed, still thinking hard"
- 9 Suddenly he picked up his hat
- 10 Just then came a loud tap at the door.
- 11 Chapter 8: The Professor Studies Spring Cleaning
- 12 At last they ran into each other back to back
- 13 So the Professor went home
- 14 The next minute they all came out of the window together
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 Chapter 9: The Too Many Professors
- 2 He filled the syringe again
- 3 Just then there was a loud bang from the inventory
- 4 Chapter 10: The Professor Does a Broadcast
- 5 A day or so later the Colonel turned up
- 6 The next day the Professor put on his best suit
- 7 Chapter 11: Colonel Branestawm and Professor Dedshott
- 8 But by this time everyone had found out
- 9 So he opened his mouth and shouted
- 10 Chapter 12: The Professor Moves House
- 11 Meanwhile the Professor was having the utmost kind of time
- 12 She struck a match and turned on the gas ring.
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Chapter 13: Pancake Day at Great Pagwell
- 2 Then the Professor stood up.
- 3 "He pulled a lever, turned a handle"
- 4 The Professor struggled out of his pancake just in time
- 5 Chapter 14: Professor Branestawms Holiday
- 6 He walked both ways along three streets
- 7 At last two doctors and three nurses arrived
- 8 He was just getting to the end of his lecture