Heyer: The Convenient Marriage
Herkömmliche CD, die mit allen CD-Playern und Computerlaufwerken, aber auch mit den meisten SACD- oder Multiplayern abspielbar ist.
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 One
- 2 There did not seem to be much to say after that.
- 3 Two
- 4 The Earl was absently swinging his eyeglass?
- 5 Three
- 6 In quite another quarter?
- 7 There was an uncomfortable silence.
- 8 Four
- 9 She was too clever a woman to press her point.
- 10 The Viscount, having received in Rome.?
- 11 Five
- 12 It was all very disturbing?
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 Six
- 2 On the top lay a sheet of paper?
- 3 Horatia's gyrations, however?
- 4 She looked a little doubtful.
- 5 Seven
- 6 She came aware that her hand was still reposing in his?
- 7 Eight
- 8 Nine
- 9 Never one to neglect opportunity?
- 10 Somewhere about noon, when he was still in bed?
- 11 Ten
- 12 Having visited both the principals in the late affair?
- 13 Eleven
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 He put his hand to the Mechlin cravat?
- 2 Horatia stood by the table in the middle of the small saloon?
- 3 Twelve
- 4 Horatia gave a gasp?
- 5 Thirteen
- 6 Fourteen
- 7 She was by now really frightened?
- 8 Fifteen
- 9 When, twenty minutes later, the phaeton drew up?
- 10 Sir Roland, meanwhile, had arrived in Half-Moon Street?
- 11 Sixteen
- 12 It was only six miles to Meering?
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Seventeen
- 2 Rule wiped the sweat from his face?
- 3 Eighteen
- 4 Nineteen
- 5 Twenty
- 6 Twenty-One
- 7 Twenty minutes later they faced one another?
- 8 For once she wasted no time?
- 9 Twenty-Two
- 10 Several secluded paths led to the little temple?
- 11 The ring-brooch lay in the palm of his hand.