Joseph Haydn (1732-1809): Klavierkonzerte H18 Nr.2-4,11
- 1 Keyboard Concerto in D major, H. 18/11: I. Vivace Start
- 2 Keyboard Concerto in D major, H. 18/11: II. Un poco adagio Start
- 3 Keyboard Concerto In D Major, H. 18/11: Iii. Rondo All'ungarese. Allegro Assai Start
- 4 Keyboard Concerto in F major, H. 18/3: I. Allegro Start
- 5 Keyboard Concerto in F major, H. 18/3: II. Largo cantabile Start
- 6 Keyboard Concerto In F Major, H. 18/3: Iii. Presto Start
- 7 Keyboard Concerto in D major, H. 18/2: I. Allegro moderato Start
- 8 Keyboard Concerto in D major, H. 18/2: II. Adagio molto Start
- 9 Keyboard Concerto In D Major, H. 18/2: Iii. Allegro Start
- 10 Keyboard Concerto in G major, H. 18/4: I. Allegro Start
- 11 Keyboard Concerto in G major, H. 18/4: II. Adagio Start
- 12 Keyboard Concerto In G Major, H. 18/4: Iii. Rondo. Presto Start
ProduktinfoHere is a jewel of a record. Fresh from his triumphant reading of Haydn's entire output for the fortepiano Ronald Brautigam now brings us four concertos for piano and orchestra by the great composer. The piano concerto of this period naturally means Mozart. No one would dispute his pre-eminence in the genre. But when we actually listen to Haydn, as opposed to nodding at his technical ability, breadth of application and so on, we are always surprised; his music is not just brilliantly skilful but deeply impassioned and full of delightful surprises. Lars Ulrik Mortensen is also a musician to bring out these elements. Widely recognized as a harpsichord player of unusual insight and personality he directs the period ensemble Concerto Copenhagen from the continuo bench. Surely no one can fail to respond to this heart-warming disc?
PressestimmenFonoForum 07 / 05: "Große Bögen in den wunderbar langsamen Sätzen, absolut klare musikalische Aussage, ein virtuos-perlendes Klavier, durchsichtige Streicher, ein insgesamt formidables Orchester, hier und da pointierende Bläser und eine sowohl mitreißende wie unprätentiöse Herangehensweise machen diese Aufnahme zu einem großen Vergnügen."
Artikel am Lager