The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes V
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes V
- 3 CDs i **;
- NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 09/2002
- Einband: CD
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9789626342664
- Bestell-Nr.: 3273573
- Gewicht: 204 g
- Maße: 126 x 126 mm
- Stärke: 32 mm
- Spielzeit: 255:00 Min.
- Erscheinungstermin: 9.9.2002
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Mystery;The Adventure of the Beryl Coronet;
The Yellow Face
Sprecher: David Timson
Disk 1 von 3
- 1 Reigate Squire Start
- 2 'It Was Destined, However' Start
- 3 "Inspector Forrester, Sir" Start
- 4 'An Hour and a Half Had Elapsed' Start
- 5 'We Passed the Pretty Cottage' Start
- 6 Stone-Flagged Passage' Start
- 7 'Sherlock Holmes Was as Good as His Word' Start
- 8 'And Now I Have to Consider the Motive' Start
- 9 Boscombe Valley Mystery Start
- 10 "Boscombe Valley Is a Country District" Start
- 11 'He Picked Out from His Bundle' Start
- 12 'It Was Nearly Four O'Clock' Start
- 13 'I Walked Down to the Station With Them' Start
Disk 2 von 3
- 1 'There Was No Rain'
- 2 'The Boscombe Pool'
- 3 'Having Left Lestrade at His Rooms'
- 4 'The Man Who Entered Was a Strange and Impressive Figure'
- 5 "It Was in the Early '60's at the Diggings"
- 6 Adventure of the Beryl Coronet
- 7 "It Is, Of Course, Well Known to You"
- 8 "And Now a Word as to My Household"
- 9 "I Come to a Part of My Story Now"
- 10 Sherlock Holmes Sat Silent for Some Few Minutes
- 11 Fairbank Was a Good-Sized House of White Stone
- 12 Banker's Dressing-Room
- 13 It Was Obvious to Me That My Companion's Mind
Disk 3 von 3
- 1 'I Waited Until Midnight'
- 2 "I Will Tell You, Then, What Occured"
- 3 "It Is an Old Maxim of Mine"
- 4 Yellow Face
- 5 'An Instant Later Our Door Opened'
- 6 "I'll Tell You What I Know About Effie's History"
- 7 "Well, Last Monday Evening I Was Taking a Stroll"
- 8 "I Should Have Gone to the City That Day"
- 9 "It Was All Still and Quiet Upon the Ground Floor"
- 10 Holmes and I Had Listened With the Utmost Interest
- 11 'He Was Waiting on the Platform When We Stepped Out'
- 12 "That Is John Hebron of Atlanta"
ProduktinfoDr Watson comments ‘The stage lost a fine actor’ when Holmes chose to devote his formidable talents to the solution of crime. two of these stories, The Reigate Squire and The Adventure of Beryl Coronet, Holmes demonstrates his thespian powers as he unravels the mysteries. In the first he explains a rural murder while in the second, Holmes’ timely intervention prevents something of a national – even royal – scandal. The Boscombe Valley Mystery takes Holmes and Watson once again to the English countryside, but the famous detective uncovers old Australian animosities to get to the root of the problem. The Yellow Face, which concludes the selection, is one of the most fascinating in the whole canon, raising some key social issues of the time.
KlappentextIn this unabridged collection are four more individual cases for Mr Sherlock Holmes, narrated by his faithful friend and admirer Dr Watson. Once more, they are solved by this bloodhound of a genius.
lieferbar innerhalb 3-4 Wochen
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)