Heyer: The Convenient Marriage
- Heyer: The Convenient Marriage
- 4 CDs i **;
- Mitwirkender: Richard Armitage
- NAXOS AUDIO BOOKS, 08/2010
- Einband: CD
- Sprache: Englisch
- ISBN-13: 9781843794417
- Bestell-Nr.: 8379418
- Umfang: 4 Seiten
- Gewicht: 250 g
- Maße: 142 x 123 mm
- Stärke: 26 mm
- Spielzeit: 306:00 Min.
- Erscheinungstermin: 2.8.2010
Achtung: Artikel ist nicht in deutscher Sprache!
Disk 1 von 4
- 1 One Start
- 2 There did not seem to be much to say after that. Start
- 3 Two Start
- 4 The Earl was absently swinging his eyeglass? Start
- 5 Three Start
- 6 In quite another quarter? Start
- 7 There was an uncomfortable silence. Start
- 8 Four Start
- 9 She was too clever a woman to press her point. Start
- 10 The Viscount, having received in Rome.? Start
- 11 Five Start
- 12 It was all very disturbing? Start
Disk 2 von 4
- 1 Six
- 2 On the top lay a sheet of paper?
- 3 Horatia's gyrations, however?
- 4 She looked a little doubtful.
- 5 Seven
- 6 She came aware that her hand was still reposing in his?
- 7 Eight
- 8 Nine
- 9 Never one to neglect opportunity?
- 10 Somewhere about noon, when he was still in bed?
- 11 Ten
- 12 Having visited both the principals in the late affair?
- 13 Eleven
Disk 3 von 4
- 1 He put his hand to the Mechlin cravat?
- 2 Horatia stood by the table in the middle of the small saloon?
- 3 Twelve
- 4 Horatia gave a gasp?
- 5 Thirteen
- 6 Fourteen
- 7 She was by now really frightened?
- 8 Fifteen
- 9 When, twenty minutes later, the phaeton drew up?
- 10 Sir Roland, meanwhile, had arrived in Half-Moon Street?
- 11 Sixteen
- 12 It was only six miles to Meering?
Disk 4 von 4
- 1 Seventeen
- 2 Rule wiped the sweat from his face?
- 3 Eighteen
- 4 Nineteen
- 5 Twenty
- 6 Twenty-One
- 7 Twenty minutes later they faced one another?
- 8 For once she wasted no time?
- 9 Twenty-Two
- 10 Several secluded paths led to the little temple?
- 11 The ring-brooch lay in the palm of his hand.
Horatia Winwood is the youngest and the least attractive of the three Winwood sisters. She also has a stammer. But when the enigmatic and eminently eligible Earl of Rule offers for her oldest sister’s hand – a match that makes financial and social sense, but would break her heart – it is Horatia who takes matters into her own impetuous hands. Can she save her family’s fortune? Or is she courting disaster? Witty, charming, elegant and always delightful, Georgette Heyer – the undisputed Queen of Regency Romance – brings the whole period to life with deft precision and glorious characters.
KlappentextAbridged reading of this Georgian romance. Reader tbc. 4 CDs; running time 5 hours.
lieferbar innerhalb einer Woche
(soweit verfügbar beim Lieferanten)